Thursday, October 27, 2011

Half way there!

So I thought I would start this blog out with the picture that made me realize it was time for a change!
I will say that I love this picture!  My wonderful friend and photographer captured everything that I wanted and more.  She captured the love that we have as a family in a picture.  But when I saw these pictures there was something in my brain that said...ok its time to get serious.  While there have been some lapses in my journey to fitness the last 45 days have been very serious for me.  There have been a couple of days where I have missed working out but I don't punish myself for those days I just BRING IT that much harder the next day! 

THE CHANGES!!

I have lost a total of 38 lbs since Ava was born.  Granted it took me over a year but WHO CARES!  I am a happy breastfeeding mama that has worked hard to be a good example to my little Ava baby!  

Day one of P90X: 152 lbs
Day 45 of P90X: 144 lbs

The last eight have been over the past 45 days and let me tell you, it has been hard but I am loving what I am seeing.  I think once I realized that I am not going to look like I did before I gave birth I hit a turning point.  I may not look like I did pre-baby but I can still look smoking hot!  I can still be fit and fabulous and make my husband proud to have me stand next to him for the rest of our lives! 

New Outlook...New Goals...New Ideas...

I am starting to put together some ideas about either starting a website for women about fitness.  Much like "Fit for Life with Jessamyn" but I want it to be a place where people can go and we can all be on this journey together.  Jessamyn's page helped me immensely and I want to help people too.  She lost over 100 lbs with diet and exercise alone!  
I want it to be a place where everyone can share experiences and frustrations and VENT about the issues they are having!  It would be a safe place of support and encouragement.

I have already started planning what I am going to do next after P90X is over.  Right after I finish I want to do a 60 day Insanity challenge!  I feel like I am at a fitness level that I can finally keep up better than my first go around with Insanity (great program but HARD AS HELL).

Well that's about it.  
Good night!

1 comment: