Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 30 Progress (Or Lack there of!)

Day 1
Day 30

So here are the pictures that I promised and I will admit I don't look any different! I am so frustrated with myself that not one thing has changed.  I thought my clothes were fitting better but I can't help but wonder if maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part!  I am so
Day 30
Day 1
angry!  I have followed my diet, worked out every day for 30 days and there isn't one change!  I still plan on continuing on to see if anything happens but after today I don't know if anything will.  Right now all I can do is be angry and all I 
Day 1
Day 30
fell like doing is crying!

1 comment:

  1. I think there's a difference. Maybe not a HUGE difference like on the tv commercials, but a small difference is better than nothing! Don't give up. You're setting a healthy example for Ava, and that's the most important thing. :)

    ReplyDelete