Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Updates on EVERYTHING!

First of all I want to start out by saying I am sorry for not getting with the program and keeping this updated and going.  Being a mommy and planning a wedding has taken just about all of my time lately but I am going to make an effort to try and keep this going.

I have finished my 60 days of insanity.  Really I finished 45 days then fell off the work out wagon.  I am pretty disappointed with myself but luckily I didn't gain any weight or inches back.  I lost 15 lbs (I currently weight 150) and a total of 10.5 inches.  Not too bad if I do say so myself.

Yesterday I started P90X (Lean) and I plan on continuing that through the wedding and beyond.  I was surprised today during my cardio workout that I was able to do the whole thing with minimal rest.  I am not sure if that is becasuse of Insanity preping me so well that my stamina is better or if it is just easier in general.  My shirt was soaked through by the end of the video so I am guessing it did what it was supposed to (THANKS YOU INSANITY!)  Today I took "before" pictures to keep for myself to see the progress I will make over the next few months!

For those of you that don't know I bought a wedding dress a couple of weeks ago!  Pretty much my DREAM wedding dress.  I found it at a pawn shop if you can believe that!  A bridal store out of Olympia had gone out of business and the owner of the pawn shop bought all of her inventory and was selling ever dress for $250!  My dress was retalied at $1500 but I payed a little more that $250!  Can you believe it?  Wedding planning is going pretty well (with little drama, THANK GOD).  I have pretty much everything done that can be done right now.  Trista one of my MOH came over yesterday and we discussed cakes and bridal showers!  I am so excited everything is coming together.

Well, thats all I have for now!  I am tired but I have to get my butt to work before Ava wakes up from her nap!  It only took her my entire workout to fall asleep (45 minutes of screaming)!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment